Livecraft is back online after a long period of being down. I was going to launch the server tomorrow at 3:00 PM Eastern Time, but I am going on a date with my girlfriend. I have reduced the max players to 24 players in order to keep the server running quick. Overall, I have made a bunch of changes to keep the server running at its top performance while keeping it safe from DDoS attacks and cheaters. Please let me know if you encounter any issues, and I appreciate all of you guys for your support.
- There is a border (made by WorldBorder) on all worlds (a 5,000 block radius)
- The world is pre-rendered, ensuring chunks render quickly
- I have replaced Deadbolt with LWC. All chests are now private immediately when placed.
- I replaced Multiverse with My Worlds. My Worlds is a fast, functional, and up-to-date alternative to Multiverse.
- Maximum player count reduced from 32 to 24.
- Building in “The End” world has been disabled, and the game mode for “The End” is set to adventure.
Jonathan Alfonso (alfonsojon)